- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Amorphis - Elegy
- Write a Review
- #K67124 000000000 K67124000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/24/2015;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing. First time available on vinyl in the U.S.! 1996 album by the Finnish metal band. Eleg...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/24/2015;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing. First time available on vinyl in the U.S.! 1996 album by the Finnish metal band. Elegy was their first to feature a majority of clean vocals, sung by new vocalist Pasi Koskinen. The music and lyrics were inspired by the traditional Finnish ballads and poems compiled in the Kanteletar by Elias Lönnrot in 1840. The primary genre of the album is progressive metal, with strong folk influence, as well as elements of melodic death metal and New Wave of British Heavy Metal.;Track List:1. Better Unborn;2. Against Widows;3. The Orphan;4. On Rich and Poor;5. My Kantele;6. Cares;7. Song of the Troubled One;8. Weeper On the Shore;9. Elegy;10. Relief;11. My Kantele (Acoustic Reprise);12. Better Unborn (Live);13. Against Widows (Live);14. The Castaway (Live);15. Black Winter's Day (Live);Special Attributes:REISSUE
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.