- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Amy Grant - Tennessee Christmas
- Write a Review
- #K49132 000000000 K49132000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/18/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2016 holiday release. Tennessee Christmas is the first holiday album in 20 years from Amy Grant, one...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/18/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2016 holiday release. Tennessee Christmas is the first holiday album in 20 years from Amy Grant, one of the most iconic and beloved songwriters in Christian music. Tennessee Christmas features an updated recording of the Amy Grant Christmas standard, "Tennessee Christmas", six new songs and traditional Christmas favorites "Baby, It's Cold Outside" (featuring Vince Gill), "O Come All Ye Faithful" and "Joy To The World". This album showcases Amy's classic vocal with intimate and mellow arrangements, interspersed with personal stories and holiday memories. Featuring a team of acclaimed producers, this medley of seasonal tracks is sure to be a record that is returned to year after year. Christmas music has become synonymous with Amy Grant over the years, which has led to over 2.7 million Christmas albums sold in her career.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.