- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Amy Winehouse - Lioness: Hidden Treasures
- Write a Review
- #K57274 000000000 K57274000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/13/2011;Notes:Double vinyl pressing, vinyl album 12" & 45 rpm disc(s). 2011 posthumous release, a collection of previously unreleased...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/13/2011;Notes:Double vinyl pressing, vinyl album 12" & 45 rpm disc(s). 2011 posthumous release, a collection of previously unreleased tracks, alternate versions of existing classics, as well as a couple of brand new Amy compositions. Following her tragic passing, some of the producers and musicians who worked closely with Amy Winehouse, among them Mark Ronson and Salaam Remi, spent time listening over the many recordings that Amy had made, before, during, and after the release of Frank and Back to Black. It was said by all who worked with Amy that she never sang or played a song the same way twice. It quickly became apparent to Salaam and Mark that they had a collection of songs that deserved to be heard, a collection of songs that were a fitting treatment to Amy the artist and, as importantly, Amy the friend.;Track List:1. Our Day Will Come 2:49;2. Between the Cheats 3:34;3. Tears Dry [Original Version] 4:08;4. Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow?  4:23;5. Like Smoke 4:38;6. Valerie ['68 Version] 4:00;7. The Girl from Ipanema 2:47;8. Half Time 3:51;9. Wake Up Alone [Original Recording] 4:24;10. Best Friends Right? 2:56;11. Body and Soul 3:19;12. A Song for You 4:29
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.