- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Amyl & Sniffers - Big Attraction & Giddy Up
- Write a Review
- L29173 000000000 L29173000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/08/2018;Notes:Raucous Aussie garage punky pub rock! LIMITED US-ONLY PRESSING - 1000 copies only Amyl and the Sniffers are a punk band...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/08/2018;Notes:Raucous Aussie garage punky pub rock! LIMITED US-ONLY PRESSING - 1000 copies only Amyl and the Sniffers are a punk band possessed by the spirit of seventies Australian rock. Amy Louise Taylor (vocals), Bryce Wilson (drums), Dec Martens (guitar) and Gus Romer (bass) are former housemates who formed the band, wrote a handful of tunes and released their debut EP, Giddy Up, all in a span of twelve hours. Taking their cues from a diverse bunch of legends including AC/DC, Cosmic Psychos, Dolly Parton and Die Antwoord, they set out to have as much fun as possible. Their 2nd EP, Big Attraction, was released in February 2017, kicking off a stellar year for these young punks. Growing buzz around their blistering live show made the band a hot tip at Bigsound in Brisbane, while the band was added to festival line-ups including Meredith and CherryRock 17. The band sold out their first headline show at the Bendigo Hotel in September, and were invited to join the Cosmic Psychos on their forthcoming November/December tour. A stadium show awaits in January '18 with some unknown band, Foo-something or other. "Frontwoman, Amy Taylor's nasal vocals are something of an unconventional beauty. Her antagonistic persona and barebone snarls prove that frontwomen of punk are a force to be reckoned with. The call and response vocals provide an element of storytelling - akin to Eddy Current Suppression Ring." - Tonedeaf
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.