- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Anathema - Natural Disaster (Remastered)
- Write a Review
- #K70031 000000000 K70031000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/21/2015;Notes:2003's 'A Natural Disaster' developed further the artistic direction established by what is often considered Anathema's...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/21/2015;Notes:2003's 'A Natural Disaster' developed further the artistic direction established by what is often considered Anathema's breakthrough album, 'A Fine Day to Exit'. The album featured even fewer traces of the band's Metallic past, and built on experimental ideas and atmospheres to create a deeply personal and emotional statement. 'A Natural Disaster' was recorded at Parkgate Studios in the UK and was produced by the band alongside Dan Turner. It was Anathema's last album before the Music For Nations label collapsed, with a 7 year gap to their next release, the long-awaited 'We're Here Because We're Here'. The artwork is by Travis Smith (Opeth, Katatonia). United Kingdom - Import, Remastered Double LP.;Track List:1. Harmonium;2. Balance;3. Closer;4. Are You There?;5. Childhood Dream;6. Pulled Under at 2000 Metres a Second;7. A Natural Disaster;8. Flying;9. Electricity;10. Violence;11. Harmonium (Remastered);12. Balance (Remastered);13. Closer (Remastered);14. Are You There? (Remastered);15. Childhood Dream (Remastered);16. Pulled Under at 2000 Metres a Second (Remastered);17. A Natural Disaster (Remastered);18. Flying (Remastered);19. Electricity (Remastered);20. Violence (Remastered);Special Attributes:BONUS CD, REMASTERED
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.