- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ancient Grease - Women & Children First
- Write a Review
- #K77151 000000000 K77151000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/10/2012;Notes:Welsh band Ancient Grease played a for that time very trendy heavy blues-rock with a shot of prog. "Women and Children ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/10/2012;Notes:Welsh band Ancient Grease played a for that time very trendy heavy blues-rock with a shot of prog. "Women and Children First" was supposed to appear on the legendary Vertigo Swirl label, but at the last moment, the record company decided otherwise, and so the album was released in summer 1970 on Mercury Records. In the USA it appeared with a different cover artwork. Now here's this cult album back on vinyl for the first time for over 40 years, on 180 gram vinyl. For the first time in gatefold cover. A real gem!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.