- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
And You Will Know Us by the Trail of Dead - Source Tags And Codes
- Write a Review
- K56187 000000000 K56187000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/11/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing includes three bonus tracks plus an etching on Side D/4. Source Tags & Codes is the third albu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/11/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing includes three bonus tracks plus an etching on Side D/4. Source Tags & Codes is the third album (and first for Interscope) from the alt-rock band,... And You Will Know Us by the Trail of Dead. It is often cited as the band's finest work, yielding a sound texture that teeters on implosion and seeing the band yank the melody back at the last second. Source Tags & Codes was met with critical acclaim, receiving a score of 85 out of 100 on review aggregate site Metacritic, indicating "universal acclaim". The Austin Chronicle's Michael Chamy called Source Tags & Codes "an album that absolutely cannot be ignored". Noel Murray of The A.V. Club wrote that the band "plays imaginative alt-rock with intense passion, and Source Tags & Codes let's the pressure build exquisitely." Noting it's "angular, Sonic Youth-style guitar and earnest anger", Blender's Michael Leonard credited the album for being "more engaging than many of [the band's] post-rock peers", while Uncut similarly wrote that "compared to so many noisemongers, TOD understand that restraint enables unleashed firepower to be exhilarating and awesome."
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.