- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Anderson Paak - Venice
- Write a Review
- #K56933 000000000 K56933000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/23/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Anderson Paak is quickly making noise as one of H&B's hottest up and coming acts. He was named to Ro...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/23/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Anderson Paak is quickly making noise as one of H&B's hottest up and coming acts. He was named to Rolling Stone Magazine "10 Artists You Need To Know” in November 2014. He was also a part of select dates for Jhene Aiko's Enter the Void tour. Born in Oxnard, California this Ventura county native has made his way into the now explosive Los Angeles music scene as a drummer/producer/vocalist /singer/songwriter. Credited for his efforts on the title track and starring role on popular Internet show, RUN DMZ. He has current features and production with several notable artists - Shafiq Husayn, Tiron & Ayomari, Wax, Dumbfoundead, and Watsky. Anderson Paak delivers a finite process in remaking alternative rock classics from beloved bands into compelling, funkier versions by extracting every bit of soul, jazz, hip-hop, electronic funk, and R&B from these great tunes- simultaneous paying homage to some of his all-time favorite songs and bands.;Track List:1. Waves;2. Milk Honey;3. The City;4. Might Be;5. Miss Right;6. Put You on;7. Already Ft. Sir;8. Dogtown;9. Miss That Whip;10. Get 'Em Up;11. Paint;12. Drugs;13. Mike Doralude;14. Luh You Right There;15. Off the Ground;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.