- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Anderson Ponty Band - Better Late Than Never
- Write a Review
- #K72592 000000000 K72592000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/23/2016;Notes:Better Late Than Never is the debut live album by the AndersonPonty Band, released in September 2015. The AndersonPonty...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/23/2016;Notes:Better Late Than Never is the debut live album by the AndersonPonty Band, released in September 2015. The AndersonPonty Band is a new supergroup of progressive rock music formed in Summer 2014 by musicians Jon Anderson (Yes's founder member and singer/songwriter) and French violinist Jean-Luc Ponty who have decided to combine their musical talents. Jon Anderson - lead vocals, guitars - Jean-Luc Ponty - violin - Jamie Glaser - guitars (Jamie Dunlap was part of the original line-up of APB and thus performed live on 20 September 2014 at the Wheeler Opera House, Aspen, Colorado, United States but by January 2015, he had left the band and had been replaced by Ponty's guitarist Jamie Glaser who, as a result, overdubbed all Dunlap's parts on the present live album) - Wally Minko - keyboards - Baron Browne - bass - Rayford Griffin - drums & percussion;Track List:1. Intro 1:17;2. One in the Rhythms of Hope 4:34;3. A for Aria 3:22;4. Owner of a Lonely Heart 5:04;5. Listening with Me 5:39;6. Time and a Word 5:30;7. Infinite Mirage 8:46;8. Soul Eternal 4:01;9. Wonderous Stories 3:00
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.