- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
André Previn - Concierto de Aranjuez
- Write a Review
- #K85524 000000000 K85524000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/17/2012;Notes:Graduating from Los Romero's (the guitar quartet of father and three sons), Angel Romero, along with his brother Pepe R...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/17/2012;Notes:Graduating from Los Romero's (the guitar quartet of father and three sons), Angel Romero, along with his brother Pepe Romero, forged distinguished solo careers and both recorded this popular concerto. Recorded in 1977 Angel contributing to another sonic gem from the golden era of Andre Previn's reign at the London Symphony Orchestra. Produced by the legendary Suvi Raj Grubb and engineered by Michael Gray at Abbey Road's No.1 studio on 28-30 March 1977. Cut at Abbey Road Studios from the original EMI stereo analogue master tapes with the Neumann VMS80 lathe fed an analogue precut signal from a specially adapted Studer A80 tape deck with additional playback head. Pressed on 180 gram vinyl to audiophile standards.;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.