- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Andre Williams - I Wanna Go Back To Detroit City
- Write a Review
- #K68615 000000000 K68615000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/03/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. At 79 years old, Andre "Mr Rhythm" Williams has been a singer, writer, producer, star-maker, showman...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/03/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. At 79 years old, Andre "Mr Rhythm" Williams has been a singer, writer, producer, star-maker, showman, cult hero and hustler for six decades. He's been high, and he's been low. He's toured the world in snazzy suits and lived on the streets asking for change. For I Wanna Go Back To Detroit City, his fifth album for Bloodshot Records, he wanted to return to his adopted hometown of Detroit - a town that's seen peaks and valleys just like Andre from hustle and bustle to bust, from drinking out of crystal to drinking out of brown paper. Here, the living legend is joined by a who's-who of Detroit's finest, including Dennis Coffey (Funk Brothers), Matthew Smith (Outrageous Cherry, Rodriguez), Dan Kroha (Gories, Demolition Doll Rods), and Jim White (Dirty Three, Cat Power) for a study in slow burning, slinky, psychedelic soul.;Track List:1. I Wanna Go Back to Detroit City;2. Times;3. What Now?;4. Meet Me at the Graveyard;5. Mississippi Sue;6. Detroit (I'm So Glad I Stayed);7. Hall of Fame;8. I Don't Like You No More;9. Morning After Blues
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.