- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Andrea Bocelli - Cieli Di Toscana
- Write a Review
- #K68093 000000000 K68093000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/20/2015;Notes:Limited double 180 gram vinyl LP pressing of this 2001 album in a gatefold package with printed inner sleeves. Cieli di...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/20/2015;Notes:Limited double 180 gram vinyl LP pressing of this 2001 album in a gatefold package with printed inner sleeves. Cieli di Toscana ("Tuscan Skies") marks a triumphant return to the pop idiom last explored on Sogno, offering a highly varied series of the kind of beautifully crafted contemporary melodies that initially won Bocelli acclaim. Andrea Bocelli) is an Italian classical tenor, recording artist and singer/songwriter. Born with poor eyesight, he became blind at the age of 12 following an association football (soccer) accident. Bocelli has recorded 14 solo studio albums, of both pop and classical music, three greatest hits albums, and nine complete operas, selling over 150 million records worldwide. He has had success as a crossover performer bringing classical music to the top of international pop charts.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.