- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Andrew Bird - Noble Beast
- Write a Review
- #K64561 000000000 K64561000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/03/2009;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2009 release from the quirky but melodic singer/songwriter. Swiftly picking up popularity wit...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/03/2009;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2009 release from the quirky but melodic singer/songwriter. Swiftly picking up popularity with his fifth album the Mysterious Production of Eggs, Andrew Bird then signed with Fat Possum Records for his 2007 highly anticipated follow-up record Armchair Apocrypha. Now he stands poised with this new record, which he spent most of 2008 working on. 14 tracks.;Track List:1. Oh No;2. Masterswarm;3. Fitz and the Dizzyspells;4. Effigy;5. Tenuousness;6. Nomenclature;7. Ouo;8. Not a Robot But a Ghost;9. Unfolding Fans;10. Anonanimal;11. Natural Disaster;12. The Privateers;13. Souverian;14. On Ho
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.