- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Andrew Kidman - Glass Love (Score) (Original Soundtrack)
- Write a Review
- #K72901 000000000 K72901000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/09/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. As part of Anthology Recordings' Surf Archive series, they celebrate the soundtracks to Andrew Kidma...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/09/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. As part of Anthology Recordings' Surf Archive series, they celebrate the soundtracks to Andrew Kidman's classic 1996 film Litmus alongside his 2006 follow up Glass Love. By the early '90s, surfing was on an upswing in popularity as professional surfers became marketable athletes. The three-fin, high performance, "thruster" shortboard was the tool of choice, lending to a fast-paced slashing style and ultimately a more aggressive "surf and destroy" movement in board culture. Kidman released his second film, Glass Love, ten years later. As with Litmus, the music came first Kidman felt his songwriting was ready to take on a new life. Thanks in part to Litmus, experimentation in board design progressed as surfers became more contemplative, questioning, 'is surfing art or sport?' Glass Love and it's soundtrack highlights this mindset and time period, creating an extra dimension to surfing that is still prevalent today.;Track List:1. If They Only Knew;2. Mama You Been on My Mind;3. Light Inside of You;4. Moonshiner;5. Flowers in the Wind;6. Narrabeen;7. The Dice Already Thrown;8. Opus;9. Blood on Your Shadow
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.