- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Andrew Liles - Diario De Un Monstruo
- Write a Review
- #K89555 000000000 K89555000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/07/2017;Notes:Diario de Un Monstruo is an homage to the 1981 album Diary Of A Madman by Ozzy Osbourne (1981). It is another - and som...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/07/2017;Notes:Diario de Un Monstruo is an homage to the 1981 album Diary Of A Madman by Ozzy Osbourne (1981). It is another - and some might argue, inevitable - addition to the ongoing monster series of releases. To say Andrew Liles's recording is a cover version of the original Ozzy album is far too simplistic and misleading. This recording adapts motifs and hooks from the original music but is in no way similar. It is a complex tapestry that is woven from many fine threads and at times, it is a confusing and incomprehensible monstrous interpretation of the classic album. Anyone expecting a hard rock LP will be sorely disappointed. Liles has been obsessed by the original album since it's release 36 years ago and he has been collecting various LP pressings and ephemera associated with Diary Of A Madman for many years. Packaged in a high gloss laminated sleeve Includes printed lined inner. Edition of 500.;Track List:1. Monster Mountains;2. Flying Monsters;3. You Can't Kill the Monster;4. Unbeliever;5. Little Monsters;6. Two Nights;7. M.O.N.S.T.R.U.O;8. Diario de Un Monstruo
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.