- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Andrew McMahon In The Wilderness - Zombies On Broadway
- Write a Review
- K58015 000000000 K58015000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/10/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. Andrew McMahon In The Wilderness returns with the release of his album Zombies On Broa...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/10/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. Andrew McMahon In The Wilderness returns with the release of his album Zombies On Broadway via Vanguard Records. The New York City inspired album is a follow-up to McMahon's 2014 eponymous debut that launched a gold-selling, cross-genre Top 5 Alternative and Hot AC hit. Zombies On Broadway features the Alternative Radio Top 20 hit 'Fire Escape'. Singer/songwriter Andrew McMahon was the vocalist, pianist and primary lyricist for the bands Something Corporate and main songwriter for Jack's Mannequin and performs solo both under his own name as well as moniker Andrew McMahon In The Wilderness. McMahon decided to retire the Jack's Mannequin moniker in 2013 and has continued to record under his own name since.;Track List:1. Zombies Intro;2. Brooklyn You're Killing Me;3. So Close;4. Don't Speak for Me (True);5. Fire Escape;6. Dead Man's Dollar;7. Shot Out of a Cannon;8. Walking in My Sleep;9. Island Radio;10. Love and Great Buildings;11. Birthday Song
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.