- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Andrew Weatherall - Consolamentum
- Write a Review
- #K76415 000000000 K76415000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/04/2016;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release. If Convenanza, released in February, was a distillation of all Andrew Weatheral...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/04/2016;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release. If Convenanza, released in February, was a distillation of all Andrew Weatherall's influences in one place then Consolamentum takes that instinct a step further. Here he invites friends old and new to rework the tracks from Convenanza in their own style. On board are redoubtable musical architects such as David Holmes (under his new Unloved guise), Justin Robertson (wearing his 'Deadstock 33s' hat) and the legendary Bernard Fevre of Black Devil Disco Club notoriety. Leading the charge by the new guard are Heretic, Red Axes, Solar Bears and Vox Low whose tracks have twisted into existence a quiet storm on ALFOS nights.;Track List:1. We Count the Stars (Unloved Remix);2. The Confidence Man (Justin Robertson's Deadstock 33S Remix);3. Frankfurt Advice (Red Axes Remix);4. The Last Walk (Vox Low Riding the White Horse Version);5. Disappear (Duncan Gray Remix);6. Thirteenth Night (Timothy J Fairplay Remix);7. The Confidence Man (Sons of Slough Remix);8. Frankfurt Advice (Heretic Remix);9. Kicking the River (Solar Bears Remix);10. The Last Walk (Black Devil Disco Club Rework);11. Ghosts Again (Scott Fraser Vocal Dub)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.