- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Anduin - Last Days of Montrose House
- Write a Review
- #K81156 000000000 K81156000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/03/2015;Notes:Infinite Greyscale is delighted to present Last Days of Montrose House by Anduin. Since 2008, Jonathan Lee has been rel...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/03/2015;Notes:Infinite Greyscale is delighted to present Last Days of Montrose House by Anduin. Since 2008, Jonathan Lee has been releasing beguiling, dusky, cinematic music to great acclaim. He now presents a complex narrative and an immersive environment. Single-sided 10" on silver vinyl with silkscreened B-side. Includes numbered insert, photograph, and download code for remixes by Stephen Vitiello, Radere, Borne, Chester Hawkins,.thejass., Elian, and Tag Cloud, totaling 47 minutes. Handmade artwork by Paul McDevitt and Cornelius Quabeck. Screenprint by Ulrich Schmidt-Novak. Mastered and cut by Rashad Becker, Dub plates & Mastering, Berlin. Remixes mastered by Bryan Walthall, Sound of Music, Richmond.;Track List:1. Last Days of Montrose House;2. Last Days (Stephen Vitiello Mix);3. Last Days (Radere Mix);4. Last Days (Borne Mix);5. Last Days (Chester Hawkins Mix);6. Last Days (.thejass. Mix);7. Last Days (Elian Mix);8. Last Days (Tag Cloud Mix);Special Attributes:10-INCH VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.