- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Angelo Badalamenti - Twin Peaks (Original Soundtrack)
- Write a Review
- #K65251 000000000 K65251000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/07/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing. Original score to the original 1990 TV series composed by Angelo Badalamenti. Contains...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/07/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing. Original score to the original 1990 TV series composed by Angelo Badalamenti. Contains three vocal songs by Julee Cruise, including the hit theme "Falling". In fall 1989, composer Angelo Badalamenti and director David Lynch created the score for the show. In 20 minutes they produced the signature theme for the series. Badalamenti called it the "Love Theme from Twin Peaks". Lynch told him, "You just wrote 75% of the score. It's the mood of the whole piece. It is Twin Peaks." While creating the score, Lynch often described the moods or emotions he wanted the music to evoke, and Badalamenti began to play the piano. In the scenes dominated by young men, they are accompanied by music that Badalamenti called Cool Jazz. The characters' masculinity was enhanced by finger-snapping, "cocktail-lounge electric piano, pulsing bass, and lightly brushed percussion." A handful of the motifs were borrowed from the Julee Cruise album Floating into the Night, which was written in large part by Badalamenti and Lynch and was released in 1989.;Track List:1. Twin Peaks Theme;2. Laura Palmer's Theme;3. Audrey's Dance;4. The Nightingale;5. Freshly Squeezed;6. The Bookhouse Boys;7. Into the Night;8. Night Life in Twin Peaks;9. Dance of the Dream Man;10. Love Theme from Twin Peaks;11. Falling
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.