- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Animal Collective - Prospect Hummer
- Write a Review
- #K64739 000000000 K64739000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/26/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2005 EP from the experimental/alternative band. Prospect Hummer was an accompaniment to Sung Tongs, ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/26/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2005 EP from the experimental/alternative band. Prospect Hummer was an accompaniment to Sung Tongs, their 2004 album. On a Europe tour in the middle of 2004, the group was introduced to the British folk singer Vashti Bunyan in Edinburgh, Scotland, by Kieran Hebden (Four Tet). Bunyan finally contributed vocals to all of the songs except for "Baleen Sample". Avey Tare, Panda Bear and Deakin are present throughout the entire EP Geologist, who could not join the tour because of his day job, is featured only on the song "Baleen Sample". They had three days to record three songs. The first two songs are outtakes from the Sung Tongs recording sessions, re-recorded with Bunyan.;Track List:1. It's You - Vocals - Vashti Bunyan;2. Prospect Hummer - Vocals - Vashti Bunyan;3. Baleen Sample;4. I Remember Learning How to Dive - Vocals - Vashti Bunyan
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.