- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Animals That Swim - Workshy
- Write a Review
- #K69903 000000000 K69903000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/17/2017;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing including digital download. Digitally remastered edition of the debut album by influential '9...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/17/2017;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing including digital download. Digitally remastered edition of the debut album by influential '90s cult band Animals That Swim. Fans will be able to hear re-mastered versions of the band's much-loved singles 'Roy', 'Pink Carnations', 'Madame Yevonde' and fan favorite 'King Beer'. Workshy, first released in 1994, was in the top 15 of NME's best albums of the year. The band was initially formed by brothers Hugh Barker and Hank Starrs (born Jeffrey Barker) before adding a third brother to the line-up, Al Barker, along with Del Crabtree, initially on bass guitar, followed by the trumpet. Throughout their history, the group had numerous bass players.;Track List:1. How to Make a Chandelier;2. Smooth Steps;3. Roy;4. Pink Carnafons;5. St Francis;6. Acfon at Tescos;7. King Beer;8. Barney;9. Susie's Friends;10. Madame Yeyonde;11. Vic;12. Silent Films;13. Sway with Me
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.