- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Anna Calvi - Anna Calvi
- Write a Review
- #K73501 000000000 K73501000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/01/2011;Notes:U.S. vinyl LP pressing. 2011 debut album from the British artist. Co-produced by Rob Ellis and recorded in London and F...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/01/2011;Notes:U.S. vinyl LP pressing. 2011 debut album from the British artist. Co-produced by Rob Ellis and recorded in London and France, Anna Calvi's debut is an honest distillation of her talents as a songwriter, singer and guitar player. Haunted by the timeless sounds of Nina Simone and Maria Callas, as well as the classical romanticism of Ravel and Debussy, and the Rock innovations of Jimi Hendrix and Captain Beefheart, the record is both mysterious and decadent, nostalgic and forward looking. Anna Calvi is a remarkable album from a woman who has more than justified the support of such luminaries as Brian Eno and Nick Cave, which as well as feeling like a fully formed piece of art in it's own right, also serves as an enthralling insight into what may lay ahead for Anna in the future.;Track List:1. Rider to the Sea;2. No More Words;3. Desire;4. Suzanne I;5. First We Kiss;6. The Devil;7. Blackout;8. I'll Be Your Man;9. Morning Light;10. Love Won't Be Leaving;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.