- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Anne Bisson - Portraits and Perfumes
- Write a Review
- #K73230 000000000 K73230000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/17/2012;Notes:Another Stunning release from Anne Bisson! Intimate and Silky Vocals, backed by Expert Musicianship! Canadian Jazz Voca...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/17/2012;Notes:Another Stunning release from Anne Bisson! Intimate and Silky Vocals, backed by Expert Musicianship! Canadian Jazz Vocalist/Pianist Anne Bisson returns with her sophomore album, "Portraits & Perfumes". Featuring covers from legendary artists such as Pink Floyd, the Beatles, Carole King, along with two new musical gems written by Anne, this album is an Audiophile Must Have! Anne is joined again by some of the best jazz musicians in Quebec and by Legendary producer, conductor, and arranger Guy St-Onge. Recorded at St-Onge's Reference Studio in St-Calixte, Quebec, Canada. "Portraits & Perfumes" is an opus of jazz standards featuring expansive, original arrangements and covers, including a brilliant cover of "Us and Them" by Pink Floyd, stunning rendition of "With a Little Help from My Friends" by the Beatles, a calming transcription of "Call Me/You've Got a Friend" by Carole King, alluringly sweet adaptation of "The Nearness of You" by Hoagy Carmichael, and many, many more. Available on 180 gram vinyl.;Track List:1. Us and Them;2. How Insensitive;3. Spinning Wheel;4. The Nearness of You;5. With a Little Help from My Friends;6. Better Than Anything;7. In the Wee Small Hours of the Morning;8. Call Me/You've Got a Friend;9. Ripples;10. I Like You Too;11. What's Wrong with Me?;12. My Little Boy;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.