- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Annie Mae McDowell - My Home Is in the Delta
- Write a Review
- #K72122 000000000 K72122000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/20/2013;Notes:These recordings, made in 1963-4, showcase Fred McDowell in his P. As recorded by Peter Welding, My Home Is in the Delt...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/20/2013;Notes:These recordings, made in 1963-4, showcase Fred McDowell in his P. As recorded by Peter Welding, My Home Is in the Delta finds Fred and his wife, basking in the blues and gospel. Unlike Amazing Grace, which was also originally released y Testament and reissued by Sutro Park, this album is barer... a little more raw and personal....as if Fred was in a room right next to you playing the blues with his slide style that set the pace for everyone who came after. Fred McDowell is the king of the hill country blues, and My Home Is in the Delta is the crown. Includes classics such as Going Down South and Waiting for My Baby. A true treasure, re-mastered for this release by sound-mastermind Gary Hobish and it is pressed on 180 gram vinyl with a beautiful tip on jacket. Note: this is the original ultra-rare cover.;Track List:1. Waiting for My Baby;2. I'm in Jail Again;3. The Girl I'm Loving;4. Going Down South Carry My Whip;5. Diving Duck Blues;6. The Sun Rose This Morning;7. Get Right Church;8. Amazing Grace;9. Jesus Gonna Make Up My Dying Bed;10. Where Would I Go (But to the Lord)?;11. The Lord Will Make a Way;12. Keep Your Lamp Trimmed and Burning;13. When the Saints Go Marching in;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.