- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Anonymous Choir - Anonymous Choir Sings Leonard Cohen
- Write a Review
- K77817 000000000 K77817000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/20/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. In 2011, Anonymous Choir emerged as a wintertime project led by singer/songwriter Nona Marie...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/20/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. In 2011, Anonymous Choir emerged as a wintertime project led by singer/songwriter Nona Marie Invie. The Choir gave Invie, and close friends, a way to purge the winter blues, while strengthening their creative bonds. As a result the project continued to evolve and now Anonymous Choir has performed for both local and national venues, including providing original live choral scores for film festivals and dance performances, The choir is comprised of an array of women who enjoy singing and experimenting vocally, and come from varying vocal experiences. They kneel at the altars of such luminaries as Kate Bush, Neil Young and Nina Simone. Invie re-imagines and arranges the pieces into four part harmonies for the group, while taking the vocal lead and piano accompaniment. Anonymous Choir Sings Leonard Cohen is a selection of Leonard Cohen originals recorded live at Sacred Heart Music Center in Duluth, MN.;Track List:1. Bird on a Wire;2. I'm Your Man;3. Hey That's No Way to Say Goodbye;4. Tonight Will Be Fine;5. Winter Lady;6. Chelsea Hotel No 2;7. The Partisan;8. Lover Lover Lover;9. Sisters of Mercy;10. Who By Fire
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.