- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Anouk - Who's Your Momma
- Write a Review
- #K90387 000000000 K90387000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/22/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing including insert. Who's Your Momma is the fifth studio album by Dutch pop ro...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/22/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing including insert. Who's Your Momma is the fifth studio album by Dutch pop rock singer Anouk. It was released on 23 November 2007 in the Netherlands and Belgium, three years after the release of Hotel New York in December 2004. Who's Your Momma debuted at #1 in the Netherlands, making it her fifth #1 album and fourth debut at the top. The album contains the soul-influenced rock first single 'Good God'.;Track List:1. If I Go;2. Might As Well;3. Make It Rain;4. Modern World;5. I Don't Wanna Hurt;6. Good God;7. The Difference;8. Whatever You Say;9. Ball and Chain;10. Daze;11. If You Were Mine
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.