- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Anthony Child - Electronic Recordings From Maui Jungle 2
- #K73667 000000000 K73667000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/09/2016;Notes:Double LP version. Anthony Child, AKA Surgeon, presents the second volume of recordings of Buchla Music Easel recorded ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/09/2016;Notes:Double LP version. Anthony Child, AKA Surgeon, presents the second volume of recordings of Buchla Music Easel recorded in the jungle of Maui. Again, Childs is in a more ambient guise and setting, as the calm breath of the jungle sets a real time back-drop for his electronic explorations. There is no additional layering and all environmental sounds simply "occurred" throughout the improvisations. The range on display veers from melodic drones to sparkling arpeggios all revolving around a thick bed of electronic (Buchla) and acoustic (environmental) interplay. "Nine Personality Type Map" hovers on a bed of syncopated rhythms whilst the nearby sonic mist of the forest seethes in-and-out of the frame whilst "A Nightfall Of Diamonds" provides a sonic analogy for the darkness and light contradiction that occurs only in such rich natural environments. The simultaneous acts of improvising, listening and creating provide a rich setting for the curious listener. Another gem in a catalog filled with gold. Recorded in Haiku-Pauwela, Maui between February 3rd and 14th of 2016.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.