- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Anthony Green - Young Legs
- Write a Review
- #K66466 000000000 K66466000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/12/2013;Notes:2013 release, the third solo studio album from Circa Survive front man Anthony Green. In creating this release, the sin...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/12/2013;Notes:2013 release, the third solo studio album from Circa Survive front man Anthony Green. In creating this release, the singer/songwriter/multi-instrumentalist ventured further away from his Punk/Hardcore roots and pushed deeper into the lush, intricate, melody-driven brand of alt-rock he'd begun to master on his first two solo offerings. Young Legs finds Green teaming up with Will Yip, a producer/engineer who's previously worked with Circa Survive (as well as artists as diverse as the Fray, Lauryn Hill, Arctic Monkeys, and Beanie Sigel).;Track List:1. Breaker;2. Young Legs;3. 100 Steps;4. Too Little Too Late;5. When You Sang to Me;6. Anytime;7. I'll Miss You;8. Stolen;9. Conversation Piece;10. Shine;11. You Have to Believe It Will Happen
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.