- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Anthony Joseph - Rubber Orchestras
- Write a Review
- #K90159 000000000 K90159000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/14/2011;Notes:The griot is the sound of universal culture. The opening words of his third album (after 'Leggo de Lion' on Kindred Spi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/14/2011;Notes:The griot is the sound of universal culture. The opening words of his third album (after 'Leggo de Lion' on Kindred Spirits in 2007 and "Bird Head son" in 2009) introduces US to the universe of Anthony Joseph. Born in Trinidad and based in UK since 20 years, Anthony is one of the UK's most exciting and innovative voices, poet, novelist, musician and lecturer.;Track List:1. Griot;2. Started Off As a Dancer;3. Cobra;4. She Is the Sea;5. Money Satan;6. Tanty Lynn;7. Bullet in the Rocks;8. Speak the Name;9. Damballah;10. Generations;11. World Peace
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.