- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Anthrax - Anthems
- Write a Review
- L30751 000000000 L30751000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/11/2015;Notes:Anthems, Anthrax's eight-track EP that pays tribute to the classic songs by some of Anthrax's favorite bands from the 1...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/11/2015;Notes:Anthems, Anthrax's eight-track EP that pays tribute to the classic songs by some of Anthrax's favorite bands from the 1970s. Anthems's track listing features Rush's 'Anthem,' Thin Lizzy's 'Jailbreak,' 'TNT' by AC/DC, Boston's 'Smokin',' 'Big Eyes' by Cheap Trick, Journey's 'Keep on Runnin,' as well as the album version and a special remix of Anthrax's 'Crawl' from the band's critically-acclaimed 2011 album Worship Music. Said the band's vocalist Joey Belladonna, 'These are all bands I grew up with and have listened to forever. It's just great music. I had fun singing these songs and I was happy recording together with Anthrax, doing classic rock songs. Fun stuff!' On Boston's 'Smokin',' Anthrax brought in a special guest to play keyboards - Fred Mandel, who has played with Alice Cooper, Queen, Elton John, Cheap Trick, Supertramp and on Pink Floyd's The Wall. About the track, drummer Charlie Benante said, 'If ever there were a perfect first album, it's Boston's first album. The harmony leads they did would later be heard by Iron Maiden, which of course would lead to thrash metal.';Track List:1. Anthem (Rush);2. T.N.T. (Ac/Dc);3. Smokin' (Boston);4. Keep on Runnin' (Journey);5. Big Eyes (Cheap Trick);6. Jailbreak (Thin Lizzy);7. Crawl;8. Crawl (Remix);Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION, COLORED VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.