- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Anthrax - For All Kings
- Write a Review
- #K61413 000000000 K61413000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/24/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Over it's 35-year career, Anthrax has been a pioneering band with it's unique style, sound and heavy...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/24/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Over it's 35-year career, Anthrax has been a pioneering band with it's unique style, sound and heavy brand of thrash metal, and, as Metallica's Kirk Hammett put it, "one can hear their influence on any number of up and coming bands." The band has sold in excess of 10-million records, received multiple Gold and Platinum certifications, six Grammy nominations and a host of other accolades from the media, industry and fans. For All Kings is the band's first studio album in over three years following their 2011 Grammy-nominated effort Worship Music. The talents of Jay Ruston, who first worked with the band on the final stages of Worship Music, was enlisted as producer for the new album. "He's become an intregal part of our process, that's for sure," said Scott Ian. "It's cliche, but he really has become a sixth member.";Track List:1. Breathing Lightning;2. Breathing Lightning Demo (Band Demo);3. Monster at the End;4. Monster at the End Demo (Band Demo);5. Suzerain;6. Suzerain Demo (CB Demo);7. Black Math;8. Carry on;9. You Gotta Believe;10. For All Kings;11. Evil Twin;12. The Battle Chose Us;13. All Them Theives;14. Vice of the People;15. Zero Tolerance;16. Zero Tolerancedemo (Band Demo);17. Blood Eagle Wings;18. Blood Eagle Wings Demo (CB Demo);19. Defend Avenge;20. Defend Avenge Demo (CB Demo)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.