- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Anthrax - For All Kings
- Write a Review
- #K66306 000000000 K66306000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/26/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Over it's 35-year career, Anthrax has been a pioneering band with it's unique style, sound and heavy...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/26/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Over it's 35-year career, Anthrax has been a pioneering band with it's unique style, sound and heavy brand of thrash metal, and, as Metallica's Kirk Hammett put it, "one can hear their influence on any number of up and coming bands." The band has sold in excess of 10-million units, received multiple Gold and Platinum certifications, six Grammy nominations and a host of other accolades from the media, industry and fans. From the race and genre barriers Anthrax helped break down in 1988 when they collaborated with Public Enemy on "Bring The Noise," to becoming a card-carrying member of The Big Four - with Metallica, Slayer and Megadeth - as one of the four bands that defined the speed/thrash metal genre, to being the first metal band to have it's music heard on Mars when NASA played "Got The Time" to wake up the Mars Rover, Anthrax continues to demonstrate it's just all about the music. For All Kings is the band's first studio album in over three years following their 2011 Grammy-nominated effort Worship Music. The talents of Jay Ruston, who first worked with the band on the final stages of Worship Music, was enlisted as producer for the new album. "He's become an intregal part of our process, that's for sure," said Scott Ian. "It's cliche, but he really has become a sixth member."
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.