- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Anti-Flag - Die For The Government
- Write a Review
- #K56910 000000000 K56910000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/07/2017;Notes:Limited red vinyl LP pressing. Special remaster of Anti-Flag's politically charged 1996 debut album features blistering...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/07/2017;Notes:Limited red vinyl LP pressing. Special remaster of Anti-Flag's politically charged 1996 debut album features blistering hardcore punk rock anthems such as "You've Got To Die For The Government," "Red, White And Brainwashed," "Police State In The USA" and more. Anti-Flag are an American punk band from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States. The band is well known for political activism, focusing on anti-war activism, anti-imperialism, class struggle, human rights, and various sociopolitical sentiments. The line-up includes singer/guitarist Justin Sane and drummer Pat Thetic, who founded the band. Anti-Flag is known also for their advocacy of progressive political action groups such as Greenpeace and Amnesty International.;Track List:1. You'd Do the Same;2. Die for the Government;3. Drink Drank Punk;4. Rotten Future;5. Safe Tonight;6. Red White and Brainwashed;7. Davey Destroyed the Punk Scene;8. Summer Squatter Go Home;9. She's My Little Gogo Dancer;10. Police State in the USA;11. Punk By the Book;12. Fuck Police Brutality;13. I'm Being Watched By the Cia;14. Kill the Rich;15. No More Dead;16. Confused Youth;17. Your Daddy Was a Rich Man Your Daddy's Fucking Dead;Special Attributes:RED, LIMITED EDITION, REMASTERED
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.