- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Anti-Flag - The People Or The Gun
- Write a Review
- #K72462 000000000 K72462000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/09/2009;Notes:Their seventh full-length takes aim at those who use the bible to control the masses. The Bush Administration's legacy ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/09/2009;Notes:Their seventh full-length takes aim at those who use the bible to control the masses. The Bush Administration's legacy should keep the band in songs for years, from the war in Iraq to the economy. The group writes songs to build community and union, to create awareness and preparedness for when the students and workers of the world push to level the playing field and bring equality. They raise funds for those who need it most and have created the non-profit organizations Military Free Zone (combating a provision in the No Child Left Behind act that invades students' privacy for military recruitment purposes) and Underground Action Alliance (a networking site for social justice). These are an extension of what Anti-Flag's vision of punk rock is, was, and will always be.;Track List:1. Sodom Gomorrah Washington D.C. (Sheep in Shepherds Clothing);2. The Economy Is Suffering... Let It Die;3. The Gre(A)T Depression;4. We Are the One;5. You Are Fired (Take This Job);6. This Is the First Night;7. No War Without Warriors (How Do You Sleep?);8. When All the Lights Go Out;9. On Independence Day;10. The Old Guard;11. Teenage Kennedy Lobotomy;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.