- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Antichrist - Sinful Birth
- Write a Review
- #K86828 000000000 K86828000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/14/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release, the second album from Swedish thrash metal maniacs Antichrist. Six years have passed s...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/14/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release, the second album from Swedish thrash metal maniacs Antichrist. Six years have passed since the debut album, and we dare to say expectations are sky high on the new abomination the squadron have given us! Antichrist has walked the classic underground path since they formed back in 2005 releasing demo tapes, delivering violent live performances all over the place (and the earth) and establishing themselves as one of the most respected artists in the underground metal community. Since the beginning the (morbid) vision has been to take everything to the extremes and deliver raw, dark and uncompromising thrash metal. With Sinful Birth, the group's next step has been taken: to add speed, technicality and evil seed to the sound we got to know on the debut (an album, the members are still proud of). With Sinful Birth, the gates to hell have been opened, you're welcome to join in (if you dare)!;Track List:1. Instruments of Sadism / Savage Mutilations;2. The Entity;3. Under the Cross;4. The Black Pharaoh;5. Sinful Birth;6. Burned Beyond Recognition;7. Chernobyl 1986;8. Fall of the Temple of Solomon
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.