- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Antidote - The Rock Years
- Write a Review
- #K71252 000000000 K71252000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/09/2017;Notes:Limited colored vinyl LP pressing. A compilation of the best tracks from multiple recordings including "Return 2 Burn",...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/09/2017;Notes:Limited colored vinyl LP pressing. A compilation of the best tracks from multiple recordings including "Return 2 Burn", "We're Comin Afta You" and "Road Warrior" have been compiled and remastered for this release. Formed in the lower east side of New York City in 1983 as part of the first wave of American hardcore, Antidote released the iconic release "Thou Salt Not Kill" soon after. After shutting down as a hardcore band in 1986 Antidote reunited as a hard rock outfit in 1988. Led by guitar player/principal songwriter Robb Nunzio and vocalist/filmmaker Drew Stone the band was heavily influenced by Guns n' Roses, Judas Priest and similar bands of the era. They soon released the Garrett Uhlenbrock (The Ramones) produced album Return 2 Burn on Metropolis Records. The band was a mainstay on the circuit in New York City at the time including The Limelight, The Cat Club and L'amour with many of it's contemporaries including Circus Of Power and Blitzspeer. 1991 saw the release of Viva Los Pendejos but the band folded again for good in 1992. After laying dormant for 16 years in 2008 the band reunited and are now enjoying a resurgence playing a combination of both styles.;Track List:1. Return 2 Burn;2. We're Comin Afta You;3. Positively Negative;4. Be True to Yourself;5. Road Warrior;6. Foreign Job Lot (Live);7. No No No;8. The Choice;9. Another Day;10. Something Must Be Done;11. Don't Care;12. Rageman;Special Attributes:COLORED VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.