- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Antoni Maiovvi - Thug (Original Soundtrack)
- Write a Review
- #K90983 000000000 K90983000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/04/2017;Notes:Kknagpae (or Thug) is a collection of works for a film that was abandoned. Envisioned as a cross between a Friedkin-esq...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/04/2017;Notes:Kknagpae (or Thug) is a collection of works for a film that was abandoned. Envisioned as a cross between a Friedkin-esque gumshoe detective saga meets something like Black Rain. Following a beaten down police officer after his prostitute girlfriend is murdered, the trail for the killer leads him to the streets of Seoul, through seedy mafia run S&M parlors to a place much darker than he ever could have imagined. The music was written based on the synopsis and concept art, which is all that remains of the project. Given that Antoni Maiovvi has done this sort of thing before and it was a lie, it is important to note that this story is all true. Mystery surrounds the abandoning of this project, but permission has been granted to release the music and concept art as a stand alone album. Maiovvi's score pairs dark synth sounds with far-eastern experimental instrumentation.;Track List:1. A1. Playback;2. A2. Authority;3. A3. Mindreader;4. A4. NG;5. A5. Premonition;6. A6. Kai;7. B1. Manifestation;8. B2. Window;9. B3. Sublimation;10. B4. a Forest Without Trees;11. B5. Awakening;Special Attributes:PINK, LIMITED EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.