- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Antony & The Johnsons - I'm a Bird Now
- Write a Review
- #K57422 000000000 K57422000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/01/2005;Notes:Vinyl LP. Antony & The Johnsons pull back from their louder, more flamboyant debut album on their second studio album f...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/01/2005;Notes:Vinyl LP. Antony & The Johnsons pull back from their louder, more flamboyant debut album on their second studio album for a more intimate and bluesy experience. It gets closer to Antony's roots as an androgynous cabaret celebrity. 2005's "I am a Bird Now" is a serious artistic expression with a lot of help by serious artists. Antony is joined by Rufus Wainwright on "What Can I Do?" Lou Reed contributes mightily to "Fistful of Love." The song "Spiraling" gets the tender touch of Devendra Banhart." And Antony's first musical hero and inspiration Boy George performs a duet with him on "You Are My Sister." This is the original vinyl pressing from 2005.;Track List:1. Hope There's Someone;2. My Lady Story;3. For Today I Am a Bouy;4. Man Is the Baby;5. You Are My Sister;6. What Can I Do?;7. Fistful of Love;8. Spiralling;9. Free at Last;10. Bird Guhl
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.