- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ape - Give In
- Write a Review
- #K68655 000000000 K68655000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/27/2017;Notes:Give In is The Ape's second album, following the acclaimed self-titled album (BANG 076LP, 2013). The Ape is Tex Perkins...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/27/2017;Notes:Give In is The Ape's second album, following the acclaimed self-titled album (BANG 076LP, 2013). The Ape is Tex Perkins's (The Beasts of Bourbon, The Butcher Shop, The Cruel Sea, The Dark Horses, etc.) new project. On this occasion, Mr. Perkins delivers six long tracks with darker sounds and more anxious atmospheres, taking this project into a new stage of music. The Ape has the unique stamp and signature of Tex Perkins and features members of Magic Dirt, among other Australian recognized musicians. 150 gram vinyl Edition of 500.;Track List:1. Give in;2. Chug;3. Want;4. Snort;5. On My Way;6. Just Holden on
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.