- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Aphex Twin - Come To Daddy
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K63361 000000000 K63361000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/28/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. A vibrant and exuberant 1997 release from Richard D James aka Aphex Twin with two wildly different v...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:07/28/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. A vibrant and exuberant 1997 release from Richard D James aka Aphex Twin with two wildly different versions of the title track alongside a pair of high-tempo yet heartfelt electronic works. The terrifying thrash of the infamous Pappy Mix of "Come To Daddy" is joined by the playful melodies and door-creak percussion of "Flim" and "Bucephalus Bouncing Ball." An essential slab for any Aphex Twin fan.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.