- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Aphex Twin - ...I Care Because You Do
- Write a Review
- #K61912 000000000 K61912000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/02/2012;Notes:Double vinyl LP repressing of this 1995 album. I Care Because You Do is the third studio album Richard D. James recorde...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/02/2012;Notes:Double vinyl LP repressing of this 1995 album. I Care Because You Do is the third studio album Richard D. James recorded under the Aphex Twin moniker and marks the end of his initial analog era. It's also the crowning achievement in the Aphex Twin canon. Veering from his previous acid house, ambient and general techno undertakings, James builds compositions out of lengthy and intricate drum machine loops, elaborately layered analog synths and intermittent string pieces. The final product comes off like a Replicant dance-party. I Care Because You Do's equal infatuation with hip-hop rhythms and melodic counterpoint provides an effective bridge between his pioneering early releases and the cunning explorations of his later work. As much as the front cover self-portrait captures a snapshot of the artist's own image, the music inside provides a glimpse of an artist on the cusp of an invigorating new period of sound experimentation, but still producing his unique blend of melancholy and aggression at an elite level.;Track List:1. Acrid Avid Jam Shred;2. The Waxen Pith;3. Wax the Nip;4. Icct Hedral (Edit);5. Ventolin (Video Version);6. Come on You Slags!;7. Start As You Mean to Go on;8. Wet Tip Hen Ax;9. Mookid;10. Alberto Balsalm;11. Cow Cud Is a Twin;12. Next Heap with;Special Attributes:REISSUE
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.