- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Aphex Twin - Selected Ambient Works 85 - 92
- Write a Review
- K54111 000000000 K54111000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/27/2013;Notes:2013 reissue. Import vinyl LP. Irish DJ Richard James (a.k.a. Aphex Twin) got into the techno sound at it's very dawn. ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/27/2013;Notes:2013 reissue. Import vinyl LP. Irish DJ Richard James (a.k.a. Aphex Twin) got into the techno sound at it's very dawn. He soon became a master of the "ambient" techno sound, later inspiring many other artists. Many critics consider his double album "Selected Ambient Works 85-92" as his most seminal recording. More than just a thumping raver groove, intricate melodies woven into and around the beats keep the music anything but dull. Some of it's most noted cuts are "Tha," "Heliosphan," "Hedphelym," "Schottkey 7th Path" and "Delphium." In all there are 13 tracks on this 2-LP import. This version of "Selected Ambient Works 85-92" is a reissue.;Track List:1. Xtal;2. Tha;3. Pulsewidth;4. Ageispolis;5. I;6. Green Calx;7. Heliosphan;8. We Are the Music Makers;9. Schottkey 7th Path;10. Ptolemy;11. Hedphelym;12. Delphium;13. Actium
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.