- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Apocalyptica - Inquisition Symphony
- Write a Review
- #K74663 000000000 K74663000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/27/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing including insert. Apocalyptica is an extraordinary metal band from Helsinki,...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/27/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing including insert. Apocalyptica is an extraordinary metal band from Helsinki, Finland formed in 1993. The band is composed of classically trained cellists Eicca Toppinen, Paavo Lötjönen, and Perttu Kivilaakso (all three of whom are graduates of the Sibelius Academy in Helsinki) and drummer Mikko Sirén. Originally a Metallica classical tribute band, the band eventually adopted a neoclassical metal style without the use of conventional guitars. They have sold over four million albums to date. Inquisition Symphony (1998) is their second studio album. The album branches from their previous effort, containing only four Metallica covers. The remainder of the compositions are by Faith No More, Pantera and Sepultura, as well as three originals by Apocalyptica bandleader Eicca Toppinen. Max Lilja did the arrangements for 'One'.;Track List:1. Harmageddon;2. From Out of Nowhere;3. From Who the Bell Tolls;4. Nothing Else Matters;5. Refuse/Resist;6. M.B;7. Inquisition Symphony;8. Fade to Black;9. Domination;10. Toreador;11. One
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.