- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Apocalyptica - Reflections Revised
- Write a Review
- #K71423 000000000 K71423000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/17/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Since they formed in 1993, Finnish orchestral rock band Apocalyptica has released eight studio album...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/17/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Since they formed in 1993, Finnish orchestral rock band Apocalyptica has released eight studio albums featuring numerous cello-based instrumentals along with some vocal-based songs. Whatever styles they've explored - from atmospheric interludes to fast, battering rhythms - their music has been gripping, dynamic and full of melody. When Apocalyptica returned to the studio in 2003 to record their fourth album Reflections, they had a new direction and drive. They enjoyed the vocal tracks on Cult so much they asked pop star Nina Hagen to sing on a cover of Rammstein's "Seeman" and Swedish celebrity Linda Sundblad to add vocals to "Faraway, Vol 2." This special edition of the album, entitled Reflections Revised, adds five bonus tracks to the original 13-track set.;Track List:1. Prologue (Apprehension);2. No Education;3. Faraway;4. Somewhere Around Nothing;5. Drive;6. Cohkka;7. Conclusion;8. Resurrection;9. Heat;10. Cortege;11. Pandemonium;12. Toreador II;13. Epilogue (Relief);14. Seemann (Feat. Nina Hagen);15. Faraway Vol. 2;16. Delusion;17. Perdition;18. Leave Me Alone
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.