- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Apocalyptica - Shadowmaker
- Write a Review
- #K68667 000000000 K68667000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/21/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Apocalyptica has sold over four million albums internationally. Following the success of 7th Symphon...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/21/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Apocalyptica has sold over four million albums internationally. Following the success of 7th Symphony, the band releases their 8th studio album, Shadowmaker. They have taken on a new musical challenge for the album by collaborating with Franky Perez as the exclusive singer on the vocal tracks. Though known for their instrumental works early in their career, Apocalyptica have seen their popularity grow in recent times, as adding guest vocalists have allowed the band to make inroads at rock radio. Now, with Perez joining them for a full album, Apocalyptica are set to take the next career step. Shadowmaker was produced by Grammy winning rock producer Nick Raskulinecz, whose credits include Foo Fighters, Rush, Def Leppard, Paramore, Danzig, and Queens of the Stone Age, to name a few.;Track List:1. I-III-V-Seed of Chaos;2. Cold Blood;3. Shadowmaker;4. Slowburn;5. Reign of Fear (bonus track);6. Hole in My Soul;7. House of Chains;8. Riot Lights;9. Come Back Down (bonus track);10. Sea Song (You Waded Out);11. Till Death Do Us Part;12. Dead Man’s Eyes
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.