- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Applewood Road - Applewood Road
- Write a Review
- #K69639 000000000 K69639000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/12/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release. Applewood Road is singer/songwriters Emily Barker, Amber Rubarth and Amy Speac...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/12/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release. Applewood Road is singer/songwriters Emily Barker, Amber Rubarth and Amy Speace, who first met in Nashville in September 2014 where they wrote and recorded the song entitled "Applewood Road". Six months later they reconvened to write 12 more songs and turn this exciting new collaboration into a full album project. Applewood Road's soaring three part vocal harmonies have just the right degree of edge and precision while their finely crafted songs reflect deeply on their personal experiences and illustrate their special gifts for storytelling. Each song was recorded live to stereo tape, Emily, Amber and Amy singing together around one microphone with minimal accompaniment - the whole concept going right back to the beginning of recorded music. The tape was then mastered and cut for vinyl at Gearbox Records in London, keeping the 100% analogue chain throughout the whole process.;Track List:1. Applewood Road;2. To the Stars;3. Old Time Country Song;4. Home Fires;5. Honey Won't You;6. Give Me Love;7. Sad Little Tune;8. Lovin' Eyes;9. Josephine;10. I'm Not Afraid Anymore;11. Bring the Car Round;12. Row Boat;13. My Love Grows
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.