- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
April March - Paris In April (in French & English W/ Gatefold)
- Write a Review
- #K62804 000000000 K62804000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/09/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Ooh La La! Released in 1996, PARIS IN APRIL is still gaining momentum. Well-received and immediately...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/09/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Ooh La La! Released in 1996, PARIS IN APRIL is still gaining momentum. Well-received and immediately touted and recommended by critics and fans alike when it was first released, it skyrocketed after the inclusion of 'Chick Habit' in Quentin Tarantino's film, DEATH PROOF. Many have commented that the April March version actually trumps the original by France Gall. The French version, 'Laisse Tomber Les Filles' also appears on this album. The LP sides are split featuring an English side and French language side and it's this that fans have really responded to. The recording includes appearances by cult faves, Andy Paley and Jonathan Richman. After many years out of print it is available again in it's original, ridiculously expensive hand-wrapped gatefold cover.;Track List:1. Chick Habit;2. Poor Lola;3. While We're Young;4. Brainwash Part II;5. Moto Shagg;6. The Land of Go;7. La Chanson de Prevert;8. Laisse Tomber Les Filles;9. Tu Mens;10. Le TMPS de :'Amour;11. Pauvre Lola;12. La Fille A' la Moto;13. Le Temps Des Yoyos;14. Chez Les Yeye
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.