- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Aquarian Blood - Last Nite In Paradise
- Write a Review
- #K74360 000000000 K74360000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/24/2017;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. Aquarian Blood is a crew of six (sometimes seven) Memphis degenerates from ass...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/24/2017;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. Aquarian Blood is a crew of six (sometimes seven) Memphis degenerates from assorted generations playing hypnotic, synthy tracks whose main ruminations are cults, the paranormal, and other obscurities-whirlwind, weirdo punk soaked in the brain-goo pouring out of the ears of an acid freak. Led by husband and wife duo JB Horrell (Ex-Cult, Moving Finger) and Laurel Ferdon (Nots, Moving Finger), the project began as bedroom recordings that yielded two now out-of-print tapes of total trippiness on the ZAP cassette label, and one completely unhinged monster of a single on Goner. Last Nite In Paradise is their debut album.;Track List:1. Heaven Is in My Head;2. Won't Forget to Die;3. Eat 2 Survive;4. Sex Is Pure / Love Is Blind;5. Playboy / Playgirl;6. Funeral Moon;7. Thing;8. Blood Chant;9. Cold Foreign Adviser;10. Get Wet;11. Parasite Inside;12. Skin Suit 'Mother's Clothes';13. I'm Lit;14. Horns;15. Asshole in the Castle
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.