- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Aquilus - Arbor
- Write a Review
- L29456 000000000 L29456000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/04/2018;Notes:ARBOR 180 gram Aquilus Ultra-limited edition of 75 copies only. (25 for USA/Canada, 50 for rest of the world. Never-bef...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/04/2018;Notes:ARBOR 180 gram Aquilus Ultra-limited edition of 75 copies only. (25 for USA/Canada, 50 for rest of the world. Never-before-officially-released EP. 180-gram black vinyl. Cut at 45RPM for highest fidelity sound. Fully remixed by the band for a more updated, cleaner sound that matches that of "Griseus." Mastered for vinyl at world famous mastering suite - Cutting Room Studios (Sweden). 350gsm heavyweight board single-pocket jacket. Black poly-lined inner sleeves.;Track List:1. Unveil;2. Harrowing Duskfall;3. As Late Shadows Skulk
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.