- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Aragorn - Night Is Burning
- Write a Review
- #K71978 000000000 K71978000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/11/2017;Notes:There are few bands who can claim to have built their reputation on one single, but such is the situation for Aragorn, ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/11/2017;Notes:There are few bands who can claim to have built their reputation on one single, but such is the situation for Aragorn, formed in Chesire in 1978. They were one of the first acts to sign to Neat Records as the new wave of British heavy metal erupted. But fate conspired to ensure that they only ever released one single, the killer Black Ice/Noonday (1981), which has definitely become something of a cult 45 among aficionados of the genre. Here it is, along with 12 tracks taken from a then unreleased album from 1982-83. A must for anyone into obscure, '70s styled hard-rock, and early metal. RIYL: New wave of British heavy metal, Angel Witch, Motörhead, Witchfynde, Black Sabbath. Remastered sound Insert with liner notes and photos.;Track List:1. Black Ice;2. Noonday;3. The Night Is Burning;4. Make Me Believe;5. You Changed My World;6. Hellriser;7. Run Like the Wind;8. Radar Love;9. We'll Fight Back;10. Love Set Me Up;11. Midnight Hour;12. Rest in Peace;13. Moving;14. Tickets on the Wall
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.